The Insercorp Development Team has released an update to the iPlasmaCMS that includes new features and bugs fixes for the Content Pages, WYSIWYG, Event Module, and Shortcut Links.
- Edit Pages - Added new drop down features to the “Save & Close” button. New options include “Save and New” and “Save and Edit”.
- Added Google Recaptcha to the log-in forms that will show after a failed login attempt. This will add additional security to the CMS and Private Pages.
- Fixed a bug in the content pages that was preventing users from being able to sort sub-pages.
- Fixed Display issues with Popups, either tucking behind the menu or showing full height when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed bug when moving pages to drafts where the page wouldn’t move, now save as draft.
- Fixed bug that was preventing the “Departments” Tab in the WYSIWYG from showing in the Insert/Edit Link popup.
- Fixed Styles in the Insert/Edit Link Popup.
- Fixed Subpage Sorting in the Insert/Edit Link popup, now reflecting correct order.
- Fixed Subpage Sorting in the Sitemaps, now reflecting correct order.
- Fixed bug where the Events Calendar would not properly adjust itself when the menu was opened/closed now resizes properly.
- Fixed a bug in the ‘Shortcuts’ that prevented certain link patterns from properly redirecting.
- Updated jQuery versions from 1.10 to 2.2.4 fixing vulnerabilities that had been discovered in the older libraries.